There is something for every dogin fifa 16 coins ps4 10.10.2016 08:18
von zhangwl • 817 Beiträge
Dog lovers are suckers for allowing their precious pets to sleep in the bed with them. They will adjust their sleeping position during the night so their pooch can curl up or stretch out in their favorite position. Wouldn't everyone get a better night's sleep if Fido had his own perfect dog bed?
Observing how your dog sleeps will give you important clues to make the right decision when choosing a bed. Since dogs are creatures of habit and prefer to sleep in the same spot, this makes it even more important to choose the right bed to accommodate your dog's sleeping habits.
5 Dog Bed Options Based on Shape and Style:
1. Donut shaped bed. This is the perfect choice if your dog likes to curl up into a ball or lean against something soft. It's a cozy bed that is a comfort for dogs that like to be warm and feel protected. Determine the size based on whether your dog likes a cozy fit or wants a bit more room to stretch out.
2. Round pillow style beds. For dogs who like to sprawl out or circle around to make a soft nest, this is the style to choose. Round beds allow plenty of space for any sleeping style and the soft fill inside the cover provides soft http://www.teamatleticomadridfcshop.com/kids-juanfran-atletico-madrid-jersey/ , yet supportive comfort.
3. Rectangular dog bed. This bed will accommodate dogs that like to lie on their stomach! The shape is a great space saver and works well under tables or desks, so your dog can be close by whether at home or work. This style works well in crates and makes a great travel bed.
4. Orthopedic beds. If your dog is older or has arthritis or other joint problems, this is the bed to choose. Some beds are heated, which provides additional comfort for older dogs in the winter.
5. Outdoor beds and crate mattresses. Dogs that spend time outside or in a kennel probably deserve a comfortable bed even more than an indoor dog. There are heated beds http://www.teamatleticomadridfcshop.com/kids-jose-gimenez-atletico-madrid-jersey/ , cooling beds and waterproof beds to consider. Check out the washing instructions, since these beds will need to be washed more often.
Selecting the right dog bed cover:
Anyone who has ever had a dog knows how messy they can be, so it's important that your dog bed is up to the challenge. Of course, you want to keep your maintenance to a minimum http://www.teamatleticomadridfcshop.com/kids-jesus-gamez-atletico-madrid-jersey/ , so choose 100% machine-washable fabric covers that can be removed from the mattress when it's laundry time. The best beds come with a zip-off cover. In addition to the styles mentioned earlier, many of the new sofa-type dog beds can be purchased with a washable slip cover. They are definitely worth the extra money.
Choosing the size:
Dog beds must be big enough and strong enough to match your dog's breed, but not so big that you waste money on unused bed space. Carefully measuring your dog will assure the proper fit.
There's no hard and fast rule for size selection, but the following information offers a good guideline. Measure your dog standing up from tip of nose to base of tail and also from floor to shoulders or head. If you will be buying a mattress dog bed http://www.teamatleticomadridfcshop.com/kids-javier-manquillo-atletico-madrid-jersey/ , add 12 inches. This will give you an approximate width and length for a flat dog bed.
Measure your dog's length another time in his favorite sleeping position when he is fully stretched out, or his diameter when curled into a ball. For nest and ball-type beds measure the length of your dog while he is curled up. Measure from the top of his head to the point where his tail meets his hindquarters, and then add 7 to 9 inches.
The right size dog bed will be a close match or just slightly larger than your measurements. Beds that are too small may not be comfortable for your dog. It's important to allow room for growth, if your dog is still growing http://www.teamatleticomadridfcshop.com/kids-jan-oblak-atletico-madrid-jersey/ , or you'll be wasting money and replacing beds often. Be sure to allow room for movement regardless of whether your dog is still growing or if he's already at maximum size.
Does your dog enjoy sleeping in a sunny spot in the morning and by the bed in the evening? If so, select a bed that can be easily moved about the house and fits the decor in several rooms. To save money, buy a bed that matches the room where your dog spends the most time sleeping, usually where ever the family spends the most time.
Dog beds these days come in many designer colors and fabrics. There is something for every dog and dog owner that not only offers a soft or durable fabric but blends with the home decor.
To paraphrase a familiar saying - when Fido's happy http://www.teamatleticomadridfcshop.com/kids-jackson-martinez-atletico-madrid-jersey/ , everybody is happy. Your dog's health and comfort depends upon his getting a good night's sleep. Keep in mind that small dogs or dogs with arthritis may find it difficult to climb into a platform or furniture type bed. Make an informed decision when you purchase a dog bed and your dog will benefit for years to come.