1. West Side Story - A retelling of the Romeo and Juliet tale set in the background of New York's racial gang warfare. All of the music are consistently good and inspired - some are full of passion (Tonight Shawn Kelley Jersey , Maria, One Hand, One Heart, Somewhere), some are rousing (America, Tonight Quintet), and some funny (Gee Joe Girardi Jersey , Officer Krupke, I Feel Pretty). When seen with the dancing, it's one of the most memorable experience!
2. My Fair Lady - This witty, funny, very delightful musical is a classic that defined a generation (early 60's). Story of a dirty flower girl whom an English professor taught to speak proper English until he was able to pass her off as a princess in a ball. Great music includes "I Could Have Danced All Night", "On The Street Where You Live". Other delightful music that Rex Harrison half-sings and half-recites include "Why Can't The English", "A Hymn to Him" and "I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face".
3. Jesus Christ Superstar - This once controversial rock musical about the last days of Jesus actually contains music in a variety of genre. It's mostly rock of course David Robertson Jersey , but there's also pop (I Don't Know How To Love Him) classical (John 1941) charleston (King Herod's Song) and opera (The Last Supper)! My other favorites are "Getsemane" and "Everything's Alright". A feast for the ears!
4. The Music Man (Meredith Wilson) - Set in Iowa, the story of a con man who sells musical instruments but gets caught because of his love for Marian the librarian. Every number is a delight - from the opening "The Traveling Salesman" to "Goodnight My Someone" to "Ya Got Trouble" and "Seventy Six Trombones". Even the quaint "Lida Rose", sung by a barbershop quartet is delightful. And of course, "Till There Was You" is so good the Beatles even recorded it!
5. Chicago - This cynical musical from Kander and Ebb set in the 1920's is a satire about how society turns criminals into celebrities. Every song is a vaudeville number, and two songs are my personal anthem, "Razzle Dazzle" (if you don't have anything substantial, razzle dazzle 'em) and "All That Jazz". Became famous for the movie adaptation winning Best Picture of 2002.
6. Grease - A fun romp full of 50's inspired music about the youth of the 50's discovering love Ichiro Suzuki Jersey , friendship, class conflict and pregnancy. I like it mainly for the toe-tapping choruses "We Go Together", "Greased Lightning" and "Born to Hand Jive".
7. Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat - The story of the Biblical David the Dreamer with enjoyable songs that parody many genres - French Cafe (Those Canaan Days) country (There's One More Angel in Heaven), calypso (Benjamin Calypso) and Elvis (Seven Fat Cows)! This early Rice and Webber is a lot of fun to listen to. Famous for "Any Dream Will Do."
8. Fiddler on the Roof - a tuneful musical about a Jewish father whose traditions are being challenged by his five daughters and the changing world. Best songs to me are "Sunrise, Sunset", "If I Were A Rich Man", and "Matchmaker Zoilo Almonte Jersey , Matchmaker". "To Life" and "The Bottle Dance" are rousing, while "Tevye's Dream" and "Tradition" are fun.
9. Company - differs from the traditional musical in that it is comprised of vignettes (linked by Bobby's 35th birthday) instead of a straightforward plot. Sondheim's clever music and cleverer lyrics are not immediately accessible, but they grow on you. You will also empathize if you're into marriage and relationships. My favorites include "Being Alive", "The Ladies Who Lunch" (two songs made famous by Barbra Streisand), "You Could Drive A Person Crazy" and "Side by Side by Side".
10. Kismet - full of wonderful, tuneful, exotic music based on themes by Russian composer Alexander Borodin. All of the songs are so good Brian McCann Jersey , with "Stranger in Paradise" and "Baubles, Bangles and Beads" becoming classics. My personal favorites are "Fate" and the beautiful quartet "And This Is My Beloved".
11. Follies - the other pastiche Sondheim musical with theme about relationships has many wonderful, classy, intelligent songs that are surprisingly tuneful. The best of Sondheim songs here include "Losing My Mind" , and "I'm Still Here". I can relate to "The Road You Didn't Take". "Broadway Baby" is a guilty pleasure.
12. Oklahoma - the granddaddy of them - the first musical with depth and psychological complexity - is as fresh as when it was created by the genius of Rodgers and Hammerstein. All songs are great from "Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin" to the rollicking "The Surry with the Fringe On Top" to the beautiful "Out of My Dreams" and the bitter "Lonely Room".
13. Carousel - another great musical from the great Rodgers and Hammerstein about a bad Carousel barker whose life is changed by the thought of having a daughter. "If I Loved You" is to me one of the best Broadway song ever, but "You'll Never Walk Alone" is a bit on the annoyingly cloying side. Another of my favorite is the "Soliloquy".
14. Camelot - this musical takes you to the time of King Arthur and tells the story of how love can destroy a "brief Johnny Damon Jersey , shining moment that was known as Camelot". "If Ever I Would Live You" has become a classic. Other enjoyable songs include the comically self-confident "C'est Moi", Guenevere's melodious songs "The Simple Joys of Maidenhood", "The Lusty Month of May, and "Before I Gaze at You Again". My favorite though is Arthur's self-mocking song "I Wonder What the King Is Doing Tonight". Go figure.
15. Hello, Dolly - very delightful musical with a farcical plot about a widow who puts her hand on matchmaking penniless clerks. Rousing numbers include "Put on your Sunday Clothes", "Before the Parade Passes By", "Elegance" Carlos Beltran Jersey , and of course, the title song "Hello, Dolly". "It Only Takes A Moment" is a beautiful ballad.
RE: 2017 fantasy football bye week implicationsin fifa 16 coins ps4 04.06.2018 13:23
von gabornide • 2.717 Beiträge
2017 fantasy football bye week implicationsWith millenials it was explicitly signed as socialism when phrased as anti capitalism specific social democratic politics it detroit tigers jersey wholesale was everyone.But the point is the same. Occupy was actively subverted from the outside, meanwhile left politics became explicitly about culture many people previously sympathetic to the left for its transgressive, social libertarian, anti elite politics use Kyle Schwarber jersey of decentralized platforms like the internet became deluded radicalized by the nascent alt right the story is familiar to us all. The US media always invites conservative cheap authentic jerseys democrats and the looniest GOP members and pretend like that is the spectrum of debate.I don know how popular socialism would cheap blank nfl jerseys have to be before US media had Noam Chomsky or Richard Wolff on their shows to discuss it.
Fits great. Cute colors and material is sooooo soft. Exactly what was advertised. ??
Why Do Lsu Tigers Wear White cheap mlb jerseys China In Football Games
Some Considerations While Buying Soccer Jerseys
doubleheader since July 1, 2006. Lyles, who signed a Minor
'only vote that matters in a dictatorship like russia is putin's' video