New ‘NBA 2K16' Locker Codes, Cheats, Code Generators And Badges Now Available!

in fifa 16 coins ps4 08.01.2016 03:51
von Game2k15mt • 61 Beiträge

It's NBA 2K season once cheap NBA 2K16 vc again with the release of NBA 2K16. The NBA 2K series has for many years now been highly rated, and regarded as the best Basketball video game out there today. It's always been true every year, and with NBA 2K16 nothing has changed in that department as once again we have another great Basketball game, and here is why.

Presentation has always been a major strength of 2K, and 2K16 delivers an experience that's almost television-worthy. Kenny The Jet” Smith joins Ernie Johnson and Shaquille 'Neal for pre-game, halftime and post-game analysis after being absent from 2K15 — and you'd be doing yourself a disservice by their segments. Loading into a game in 2K16 is just like watching NBA on TNT, and the banter between the three broadcasters is completely natural and hilarious. You can tell they had fun recording their lines, and it turns loading times into an enjoyable experience.

Unfortunately for new players, 2K16 isn't the most welcoming game. There are a series of short tutorial videos narrated by Stephen Curry, James Harden and Anthony Davis hidden away in the menu system, but the instruction is incredibly basic and leaves the player to see how complex systems like the pro stick and post play work through trial and error. If this is your entry point to the 2K series, be prepared for a rather steep learning curve.

NBA 2K15 was another success in the franchise's great history, and with it reaching such heights you have to think that eventually the series is going to go on a lull. Every legend is allowed some bad form right? Wrong, NBA 2K16 just isn't having it, it's not resting on its laurels and it's not slowing down. I usually end these paragraphs saying something like does NBA 2K16 manage to improve on its predecessor” but that seems futile, it quite simply does.

I don't know quite how else to describe the graphics, presentation and production value in NBA 2K16, but to use that famous word from NBA Jam, and emphasize it times a million. On the court it quite honestly, at times, looks like real life. I have had people walk in and ask me why I am watching Basketball, only to tell them it's a game and have them stare at me in disbelief. Given a closer look you can obviously tell it is a game, but it's the closest thing to real life I have seen.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jayjoe1010
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1481 Themen und 1481 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen